Awards and references
- Laureate of the 2014 « Echappée Volée » program: Djantoli was selected, along with 4 other social projects, to enter the “Echappée Volée” program, the Tedx Paris project accelerator launched in 2014. In this framework, Djantoli benefited from a unique support from the TedxParis community and was able to present the project at the TedxParis 2014 conference ;
- Pesinet was designated one of the « Top 11 Innovators » by the Rockefeller Foundation and the mHealth Alliance in December 2011 as an innovative mobile health project improving local health systems ;
- Laureate of the « International Convergences 2015 Prize » in May 2011: the award rewarded Pesinet’s innovative partnership with the local health system (with the Malian Ministry of Health on the one hand, and with the local health structures on the other hand) and great social impact;
- Pesinet joined the Ashoka network in October 2010 : Anne Roos-Weil became an « Ashoka Fellow ». Ashoka is an international organization which selects and supports the most promising social entrepreneurs throughout the world;
- 2009 finalist of the Global Social Venture Competition of the Berkeley University: Pesinet is one of the 10 finalists selected among 311 projects throughout the world. The GSVC rewards projects combining economic viability and social impact ;
- « Coup de Cœur – Les Echos 2007″ prize: Pesinet received this award as a project initiated within an academic framework.
- Pesinet is referenced in the French Development Agency’s study “ICT and Reproductive Health in Western Africa” published in 2014;
- Pesinet was cited in the Advanced Development for Africa’s white paper “Scaling up Mobile health” in December 2011;
- Pesinet was cited in the Monitor Group’s 2011 report « Market-based solutions to poverty in Africa” which analyzes economically viable organization fighting against poverty;
- The UNDP cited Pesinet as one of 50 innovating initiatives in favor of the Millennium Development Goals (2008 report: « Creating Value for All: Strategies for doing Business with the Poor »). Pesinet was acknowledged for its innovative economic and operating model improving child health in low income populations.
Cette note est également disponible en: French